View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2018, 14:24   #32
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
I have reported this guy 3.9.6 but seems he is quite content to still keep receiving ships, judging by the 2 recent launches from 3.1.4. I don't know him, so I don't know if he is a good guy or not. Reason I checked him out is we were going to attack him and then I saw the size of his non-race ships and I thought it was quite excessive so I checked his combat reports. I should have worded my request to recall from his target a bit better and made statement that it was because it seemed unfair to be attacking people with a hijacked fleet. But as you can see, he has squarely put the blame onto his attackers. My report to multihunters is still marked as pending. :-(
A) it's havoc. It's like 'dick about' pa.

B) his name is iBorg.

C) a lot of ppl will blow their fleet up on ppl they like in havoc as they aren't taking part.

As a well liked member of pa I'm sure a few kind souls have crashed on him off their own backs to help him. He won't have asked for it. It just happens.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote