Thread: Hot Trends
View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 16:35   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hot Trends

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
this may be completly off topic, but how is that whole marathon-training coming along?
Lok and I were following my schedule (we agreed on some minor adjustments) and I got all the way into the fourth week when my shins hurt too bad to run anymore. I had to take a week off. Apparently the running was too intensive with not enough rest, at least for me. Lok is doing ok. So I have scrapped it, and am trying to figure out how much rest I need between runs. It's looking like 1 day run 1 day rest. It is just going to take longer.