View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2008, 00:23   #50
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: A Planetarion vision - a manager required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
I'll answer that a "no" and continue to state that I don't know a single programming language(a bit of html, but that's about it).

However I do know one language, english, and luckily they do lots of studies and publish said studies in said language, thus allowing me to acquire knowledge of things without having to experience them firsthand. I also discuss things with other people who do have firsthand experience, thus fleshing out my viewpoint quite a bit.
Ok, so you dont know what you talk about, but can do it in big english words. Grats

If you make such a radical claim like you did, i challenge you to actually support that by some kind of evidence. With evidence i dont mean the fact that you talk with a bunch of enthusiastic hobby coders or php coders on irc. But in a seperate thread, preferably on another part of the PA forums to not spam this one.
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote