Thread: Planetarion app
View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 15:08   #25
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarion app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I still expect PA to adapt and change, however if there is insuffient change and adaptation then I do agree that PA will die
With greatest respect (cos I like you ) I think you are a bit deluded with the current state of the game. It's been a dead enterprise for a number of years and as the 'success' of AD2460 shows there really is no call for browser based games of depth anymore.

No one seems to know exactly what they want from an app either, it's more of a general 'make an app and it will save pa'. There has been no one who has gone into any detail about how this would be achieved or how they would change the game to make it 'app friendly' and appeal to a bigger base. Cos seeing as you can play pa in its current guise quite comfortably via browser/whatsapp/irc app if it's soooo great why aren't note ppl playing it.

Maybe it's a project for you to map out how APP PA would play and how it would be different from this now. Would be interesting to work on I think
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote