Thread: Planetarion app
View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2016, 09:17   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarion app

I think the main problem with any app is integrating enough chat options into it.

The game itself only makes up about 40% of the total experience and more alliances are using multiple chat programs to organise defence and communicate on a daily basis.

I can't see how the game with irc bolted on the side would be visually appealing (a main component in app success) and now alliances messengers like whatsapp more to communicate would you also integrate that too?

I feel if you had viable chat within the app then it would make the game visuals (of which is there is none currently) squished or there would be a need to keep dipping in and out of different sections of the game and it just sounds like a big project.

In conclusion I don't feel an app would improve on the webpage + messenger model we currently use, of anything it would be more awkward to play with everything 'crushed' onto one screen together.

It would require a complete overhaul and possible dismantling of the team environment to make an app based planetarion work and that would destroy the basis of what's still appealing about the game
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote