View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2007, 11:36   #75
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What I'd change and how I'd do it

Due to the recent rise of the support planet rule discussion, I'd like to bump this thread again and once again show my support towards removing the alliance limit.

Instead of creating grey ares of what might not be allowed to do, and thus allowing some people to get away with an advantage while others are not allowed this advantage, the game should be as easy to understand as possible.