View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2005, 20:20   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Next Gen Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Thanks.

Where would be the cheapest place to buy one? (Or "Can I save any money by not going and getting one from Game?")
They'll all be pretty cheap at the moment. I think Game do 2nd hand gamecubes for £30 or £40, for example. X-Boxes and PS2s I don't know about, and buying a second hand one can be problematic anyway, because some iterations of the builds of those consoles had DVD drives that were erratic to say the least.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote