View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2017, 17:11   #7
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Xmas round feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
i wasn't a fan of the eta 12 ships bar pods, made fr/de/cr/bs suck more than usual I dont think reversing the ETAs makes a difference to how the game is played, just means a different ship is faster
i liked eta 3 ingal def. and i think perhaps maybe making it eta 5 to begin with then with tt2 makign it eta 4 and tt4 making eta 3 could be a fund addition
I think the swapping around of classes would mean something if anuthing substantial happened in the first 400 ticks of a round. It doesnt though, so everyone has everything as far as tt and hull tech goes by then. Making swapping anything to do with either irrekevant.

Make more effort to truly have differences in different play styles and bakance those rather than dicking around with numbers
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote