View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2009, 16:16   #265
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
This is fascinating to watch on Sandmans.

I don't think the BGs and allies will be able to keep it up on Asc though. Asc will run low on roids, and some of the allies will probably turncoat and go after xVx. Asc will demolish xVx and the round will be another Asc win.

The coalition of BGs provides an interesting counterbalance to Asc though.
I must say, I'm quite inclined to agree with this. It's definately a fantastic round to watch on sandmans and very interesting Although I do feel this can only last for so long with CT/ND eventually wanting to take out xVx, although they must surely know from past experiences, any firepower directed off from Ascendancy will mean another Ascendancy win is in order

Can I just also make a point about competition. JBG said that there was no competition this round etc, from where i see it, the galaxy competition looks decent and the bgs seem to be competeing on a avg size/score/value level which looks good, as well as the fierce fighting going on currently, it seems a lot is happening making this round better then some would of previously thought.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote