View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:45   #9
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Should I stay or Should I go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
ok what she said, was in relation to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is pakistani. Im not racist. I just dont like many pakistanis, mainly because at my school it was sikhs, whites, blacks and pakistanis and my lot always got into a lot of arguments with the pakistanis us being the sikhs and me the one white guy. I got into a big fight with a group of pakistanis once on my own, and in general I dont trust them.

As I said her bf is pakistani, and she told me he was a pizza delivery boy. I laughed at this and she thought I was being racist etc etc. I explained that I was supportive of her relationship and as long as she was happy I was happy. I havent been critical of her bf since her initial involvement. I then went on to say

"If one of my friends was a pizza boy id laugh my head off"
"Well thats the difference isnt it"
"What do you mean"
"Well my boyfriend and his friends is are men"
"You and your friends are just boys"

This annoyed me and hit a chord. Its a personal insult, to me its like insulting my family, I dont care if she insulted me but she insults my friends and it oversteps the line.
Thats it?!

Dude stop being a little bitch and move on.

Here I was thinking she said she ****ed your mom and sister at the same time....
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote