View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:40   #4
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Should I stay or Should I go?

Well without knowing what exactly she did it's hard to say. If I was in your position and it's as serious as it sounds, then I'd go but make it clear that the first thing I wanted was an explanation. If one is forthcoming and it's something you can sort out, then fair enough.
However, I can't be doing with girls who think they can get away with murder just because they're only interested in the inside of their own heads. They want equal rights? Fine - treat her how you'd treat the fallout with one of your male mates. I have broken off contact with people before for similar reasons.