View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2010, 16:12   #218
Chancellor

Chancellor is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
You know what's really retarded to assume people that become HC don't want more members. question is do we hand all the active people to 5 allies max with this 100 tag limit or distribute them amongst 10 alliance wich would be the case with a 50 tag limit.

We simply don't have the playerbase to go for 100 tag alliances except that and move on to a lower tag limit. What's happening now just annoys more players then you think not to mention it will become even harder to attack top 5 alliances or there planets. If it stays like this just take away XP so top 5 allies can go all for value and the rest won't be bothered to play this game anymore.
This is so true.

I consider myself a decent player, I am usually able to make some pretty excellent XP hits each round, even playing in one of the non top 5 alliances. During the second half of round 36, the only way I'd land was by teaming up with a top 5 alliance instead of my own people. Not because I had a badly designed fleet; there was simply too many defenders when attacking the top 5. I could attack a private one alliance galaxy with my entire alliance and still get 8 defenders on my single fleet on the wave I claimed on an equal-sized planet from a larger alliance. Defense pool in the top 5: simply too large.
Chancellor is offline   Reply With Quote