View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 22:54   #115
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: OiNK closed down...

In lieu of a well thought-out post I'm just going to say that I support the hopeful destruction of music industry as it is even if that involves stealing from artists. This is mainly because I reckon a more decentralised music industry will benefit music as a whole compared to the utter crap most big companies produce these days. As far as I'm concerned they're distributing the music equivalent of monosodium glutamate: stuff that a large majority of people lap up but is nothing but embellishments upon hopeless crap.

I suppose it's their control of the music establishment that vexes me - something that the internet helps to abate, but it seems either insufficient or ineffective at the moment.

That said, I haven't participated in any piracy for quite a while. I wouldn't even want to steal the killers album; I'd just have to delete it afterwards.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote