View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 20:59   #50
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Are you really saying that ND aren't aiming to win/in a position to win? with the way things have been going over the past couple of nights, ND are in a great position to win. CT are being pegged back by Ascendancy, Ascendancy are being gangraped... this leaves Omen who are 5 mil behind ND. They're in a pretty decent position to win the round...
ND are in a position where they can win yes, aslong as x, y and z happen and possibly a, b and c too (its an outside chance basically). ND didnt start this round with the intention of winning and thus far I've yet to see any action from ND command that shows to me that they actually want to win and have any sort of clear idea about how they are going to go about it. I don't believe ND hitting Asc has enhanced our chances at winning when we could have gotten so many more roids by gal raiding etc and still not been targetted since we are, as yet, not a threat.

I'm not really sure what you're motivation for posting against my opinion is, besides the fact u dont like me, since I'm pointing out that ND shouldnt be hitting Asc anyway if they actually want to win (and I do want ND to win surprisingly!), isnt that the whole purpose of this thread?