View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2006, 18:36   #36
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ND's glorious planetnap offer!

I dont think anyone can blame ND, most top alliances do this already just not so publicly. Perhaps making this issue that much more public will force alliances to address the issue and enforce some discipline on their members.

Also, planet NAPs can occasionally be beneficial. Ive only had one planet NAP and that was during r11 with 1up from about halfway through the round. Id like to think for me personally it was the right thing to do as at that time I held 10% of Howling Rains asteroids and an equally large chunk of score/value which I felt a large responsability for keeping safe. It also kept my fleet safe while I defended against 1up attacks by people like rshih, who seemed to attack HR every single bloody day! My only regret is recalling from an attack on mazzelaar!

Luckily for me 1up kept their word, unluckily for me LCH came after me anyway!

In the end, the only people who have to worry about ND PNAP'ing are their enemies whos members will accept. Those alliances have far bigger problems than ND policy, to put it mildly.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote