View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 01:44   #12
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A new research branch : Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie2
5. Mutual defence treaties
I hate the mess that is created when friends defend each other (while not in the same buddypack/galaxy+ingame alliance). This will reduce the meaning of the ingame alliances. Not a good thing i.m.o.
I think this is a great idea - it means if the support planet rule was modified, players would be able to legitimately defend OOGOOA planets on a consistent basis (ie, their friends) with the in-game proof to demonstrate that they arent cheating.

Further, i think it strenthends "friendship groups" within PA - lots of players including myself still talk with and try and help occasionally with former galaxymates and other people whom i've come across in my travels - this suggestion would formalise in-game these personal ties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
if this goes live, be wary of being able to sign 3 'Mutual defense' treaties with the same person netting a -3 eta...
And if you do that in-gal, then you'd have an ETA 2 def fleet .

I dont think the ETA should stack - at most one eta reduction per planet.

It would also be helpful to those people in alliances who always receive alot of incoming - like Red- .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote