View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2006, 20:22   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: English foodstuffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
For traditional 'olde english' fare you can hardly beat mrs beeton. YOU WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER IF YOU HAD TRIED TO THINK BEFORE YOU POSTED.
I wasn't trying to be insulting

I just found it funny that you recommended such titbits as 4 roast fowls, 1 tongue, 2 veal-and-ham pies, 2 pigeon pies,1 piece of collared calf’s head and yet had never had a KFC meal in your life.