View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 16:08   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
English foodstuffs

Today, good citizens of GD, I come to you for aid with regards to the rich English cultural heritage of food!

Basically, an acquaintance of mine who has her own lunchroom/restaurant, is planning to have a Scrooge Christmas styled event at which she is planning to serve some traditional English lunches, but she was somewhat at a loss with regards to what would be a typically English way of serving bread, possibly even with a somewhat last-era Scrooge setting.

I unfortunately wasn't able to be of much help, since I didn't get much further than scones and muffins. I do know that you guys love your toast and I have heard tales concerning marmite which were incidentally unanimously negative, but much further than that I actually have zero knowledge of what you or your great-granduncle liked to do for lunch.

As such, do you know of any good things, or have any tips with regards to places on the Internet I could look for some suggestions regarding this? Help would be most appreciated and welcome