View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 01:08   #43
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fake nicking: good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Your member revealed his shock that it was me. He stated that the comments made about me regularly in Orbit, especially by the HC and other commanders painted me in a very bad light and that in reality I was a "good guy"

And its not the first time Ive had an orbit gal mate tell me I'm nothing like the person I get painted as by those in Orbit. Its things like this which understandably add to peoples desire to fake nick as people want clean slates and not have to fight what may be unfair reputations that other paint them with
Person not exactly as described, news at eleven.