View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 12:59   #15
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fake nicking: good or bad?

I quite agree, although some people probably know of me and know what alliance I am in I personally doubt not fake-nicking would give me any more incs, alliances don't ptarget that early anyway so it seems to make little difference apart from pissing your galmates off.

the people in my gal who fakenicked obviously expected the rest of the gal to have some idea of who they were when they reveled themselves as Lesh and Epcylon... the rest of us as relatively new players had no idea and Lesh in particular seemed rather disappointed

Although I would go with a fake nick if I was ordered to by my alliance I would not like it, openness within the galaxy is the best way to create trust and ensure that the galaxy operates as a cohesive unit as it should. Creating suspicions is a sure way to get people exiling out of the galaxy imo.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote