View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 22:28   #43
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
you're insulting the members of this community to have a memory that is only able to remember coords. And if no one wanted to take us down in round 15 because eXilition didn't play round 14, please explain me 6000!!!! defcalls.
being attacked 100 times during a round in a top alliance is quite a normal sum imo ... in the end it just means that you have really active members and galmates who report the incomings regularly

at the moment i count about 50-60 hostile fleets in my history of incoming fleets and my planet wasnt a great target most of the round - we still have 4 weeks to play i hear. Last round i had a quite similar count if i remember correct. Especially since eXi is a quite attack oriented alliance with lots of roid swapping going on this number doesnt suprise me.

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote