View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2007, 10:19   #74
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Movie Review - Transformers

I watched it last night and it's well worth seeing for some pretty visuals. I went expecting entertainment and was entertained. However, I thought this comic strip was an exaggeration when I read it last week. It's not.

I think the only real complaint I had was that a lot of the battle scenes were shot such that you didn't really see what the **** was going on because it was all happening so quickly. Great for conveying the speed and frenzy of the fight, and also for conveying how much of the $147m dollars was spent wrecking a lot of scenes by plastering motion blur over detailed CGI