View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2007, 12:23   #56
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Movie Review - Transformers

I saw Transformers last weekend.

The main reason to see it is to see the robots you remember from your childhood come to life in amazing CGI. Other than that the film doesn't really have any attraction. The plot is forgettable and the acting is pretty atrocious. Overall it's worth seeing but I wouldn't expect much if anything.

I'd like there to be a sequel but what would be good is if someone other than Michael Bay would direct it. Sure, he's made two great movies (Bad Boys and The Rock) but the chance of him making another good movie any time soon seems pretty slim.

Also, the guy in the movie, the one who buys Bumblebee, he really pissed me off. I can't pinpoint exactly why, I just really didn't like him. The bird's fit though so that's OK.