View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 10:42   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Just a quick, RP combat related question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiro
If you look at his date... You'll know he is

Phang, we don't. Because it'll never be as good. We need another arena to replace the ones we did have but now don't. If you see what I mean.
true. Plus, we've lost a lot of the more interesting posters to 'real' 'life' in the last year thereabouts. Bluntly, I dont think that, for example mad cat, disrupter or zorro fill the hole left by M_I, Gryffin, Gal, or any of countless others. nothing personal (at least, not in the case of disrupter or zorro) but we've lost far more than we've gained.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote