View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2009, 18:24   #21
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Country vs. country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
That first world cup rocked didn't it Mek!!!! Sounds like your galaxy was competing with mine for the bronze finals went down to the very last tick, most exciting pa has ever been for anyone involved. My gal won ofc <3

But things were totally unfair back then (just like the 2nd worldcup was I suppose). Each regional qualifier was dominated completely by the legion/fury mixed gals. The UK one had 2 legion/fury hc-type gals dominating, and a 3rd with lesser names in it also miles ahead of the rest. Thankfully my gal persuaded the top 2 gals to bash the 3rd gal to make it fun for the rest. And it was <3 (3rd place went into the bronze finals - like a 3rd/4th play-off I suppose).

If i remember correctly you had Zeus in your galaxy then Mek? I seem to remember him getting despondent over cheating in his galaxy, and went about destroying it or so.
yeah we did go into the bronze playoff final thing. i was so pissed because we lost out because of something so retarded.

either way it was fun, and a great way to pass a weekend and there were alot of good players in that world cup

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote