View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2009, 17:24   #18
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Re: Country vs. country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Guess that makes sense - fury/legion didn't have that many hcs/officers to completely dominate every regional qualifiers like they did in the uk

Do you remember who won the final? I can remember being mildly shocked that the uk galaxies didn't win. But having talked to people about the first world cup, and unrepressing repessed memories, I seem to think it was a galaxy that was run by unforgiven that won? So australian? Can't remember ****ing old age sinility.

Back on topic, a round of pa where alliances were based on regions would be kind of cool! If only to watch the current set of american/etc players going from awesome -> shit overnight.
i cant remember who won, we went all zik(r6 stats) had a huge lead, then we ended up in a 2v8 fight, held our own very well, but when sakera and the other ****s stabbed us, and made it 1v9 we lost in the end, we still got the #1 planet though, i think itto(H_Bozz younger brother) won that one, but as for gal, i do not know think we ended #2 or #3 gal, they kept hitting us till the game stopped.

Edit: those i remember from the gal > Longfellow, Lordn, Carnis, Skaut, Dezaster, elviz, H_Bozz, AllBad, itto, Foxman, darkfiz, tuhoaja. so cant remember everyone, i think we had 5 norwegians(me, elviz, itto, h_bozz, and allbad) and the rest was finns.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote