Thread: DLR tag Theft
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2011, 22:20   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: DLR tag Theft

Just to confirm, it wasn't actually me who "gave it back". No alliance tools were used in the changing of this ownership. The user gave it up with very little prompting, but wasn't around for a day or two. Also, it was Ace who did most of the actual communicating - I was only around at the end to tidy it up, as everyone else had left from all the abuse we were getting on the issue.

As Patrikc has alluded to, in the past we've had member A of the alliance has helpfully registered an alliance and then member B of the same alliance demands immediately that we revert the alliance to them. We're not meant to be around to manage alliances, or to give out the usernames of players who've registered alliances - I don't see that we have that right to give away in game user information.

All we can do, and we have done in the past, is to ask the user if they really want the tag as they don't appear to have had it in the past. no amount of abuse or swearing at us will change that.