View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2011, 21:39   #131
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: xVx r44 tag split

I don't really have a lot to say about this, I'm indifferent as to the intent of splitting the tag, the desired result and the reality of what will actually be achieved.
And even though I detest xVx with a passion I wont pick all the discrepancies apart, t3k and forest have done a good enough job of that.

But

I would note that for an alliance (xvx) having no say in the running of another alliance (aether) this whole thread is (apparently) xvx members, officers and hc stating exactly what aether will and won't do. how aether will conduct themselves. who aether will ally, what irc channels they will be in, their targets for attack and who aether will defend (xvx in gal and possibly pl to xvx planets out of gal)

Intresting to note that for an ally that thinks and speaks independantly of xvx, its only xvx that seem capable of speaking for them.

Not that I imply anything by that.

p.s.
I apologise if any Aether member has actually spoken here. To be fair it is entirely conceivable that trash like korsan and kaiba would be dumped into the 'less able' wing of 5th element, so if an Aether member has actually spoken on behalf of their alliance in here then I apologise for my ignorance.

Last edited by DarkHeart; 9 Nov 2011 at 21:59.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote