View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 18:27   #114
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: xVx r44 tag split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Nice post Sebos.

However, I do see a potential conflict.

I can understand and agree that xVx and Aet have seperate hc. I do not argue this point.

BUT, and it is a big but, these two hc are both from the same xVx community, they will share rooms and will almost certainly share a hc room.

As such, to be passive of each others politics will be completely unavoidable in my opinion. They will have no option but to take each others views into account.

As an extreme, say Aet hc want to do one thing but xVx hc want to do the complete opposite. What will happen then? As an extreme, will they potentially go to war?
I would say no, they wouldn't as this would destroy their community and as such their political views of each will have to be taken into account.

My point is, hc of each alliance won't be able to work alone with no regards to the opposite hc

So even though Santa has come on in his first posts and said both alliances will be napped from tick 1 you have gone to where they are at war?

And what is this about shared channels and watching each other politics?

Any napped alliance will invariably have a joint channel where they can observe each other and work together so why is xVx having this any different?? Im sure CT and ND HC shared a channel last round whilst napped.

I personally think that the point everyone seems to skipping around or reading differently to how its supposed to be is the THEY WILL RUN INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER!!

Im sorry to use these two again but CT and ND nap alot - most rounds infact - that doesnt mean that GM ditactes policy to DZ or vice versa so why will xVx and Aether be any different.

Answering a question i think has been asked quite a few times to my knowledge..

Santa, Chimpie and Coolkat will run xVx (they were the 3 HC last round) and Bazza and TBB will run Aether (Bazza was a BC and im not sure what TBB was)
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote