View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 16:16   #93
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft

Re: dante's question, Athlon XP 2800+ (Barton core), Radeon 9800 Pro, 1.5 gigs DDR 3200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'm either Nyxlath or Nyxene, MrL will be some variation of *oodleduck
On the horde side.

Lesh: I think I've come around to your pov regarding the sword of omen, the difference between my existing MH and it was actually quite small in the end, and the faster poison application will be invaluable. Plus it looks much better than the green mace I had.

Do you know a good weapon swap addon, by the way?

[edit]

I did from 31-33 in STV (on the start of the HN chains, and killing lots of lower level trolls), which I only managed because I had my main logged out some 10 yards away from where I'd be questing. Being a rogue helped too, of course.

Now I'm back in TM, doing quests in Alterac, and it's going ok. Not really been ganked, because it's out of the SS->AV alliance travel paths.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote