View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 11:25   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Implement some form of geography

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
I played in all of the rounds which had reduced in cluster eta - and I've been on both sides of the farming. So I speak from experience. If you can think of any reason that I'd lie about it please share it with me.
I'm not saying you're lying. But your personal experience, and/or inaccurate memory, doesn't necessarily reflect what happened in every cluster in pa. I know, from my recent enough work looking up pa history of a couple of fairly notable clusters in the early round in which the c-alliance included everyone and didn't break for the whole round.

Quote:
Having said that, the experience was better when we had massive clusters (by current standards) - the cluster wars back then were bigger (and more fun) than the whole game is now.
One would like to point out that I was proposing scaling back up the size of clusters to match the earlier rounds.

Quote:
As for R21/22 - I remember arguing against the reintroduction of in-cluster attack ETA bonuses back then too.
Sure, but my point was that it was hardly the end of pa which destroyed newbies and their hopes to ever play the game.