View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 02:07   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Implement some form of geography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
I would agree with this, when I first started playing my gal was inactive, but the when I found the cluster alliance channel I got to meet alot of people and received alot of help to learn how to play. People are more patient with newbies this way I think, since there not in there gal hurting there gal score.
In fairness I'm really not sure if this would be the same now. There was a genuine reward for helping newbies in your cluster as they might then become active and defend you later on during the round. This is now, due to the change in rules governing defence missions, impossible. Now I'm pretty sure that if there were reasonably accessible cluster channels there'd be some people in there willing to give advice and help people out a bit but I really wouldn't be too sure on how it'd work overall. Personally I'm in favour of my proposal because I think it'd make attacking easier, decrease the importance of alliances and just generally freshen things back up a bit. I also believe in general it's a sensible addition which could lead on to other interesting things being brought into the game. A strategy game can always do with a wider range of ingame geography. Currently we have galaxies with your friends and the wider universe and that's it. Having a narrower sense of geography ingame than we had when we started off ten years ago is ****ing ridiculous.