View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 01:53   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Implement some form of geography

I think planetarion is way cooler with some kind of geography, it was a great part of the early rounds of pa and at that stage it did actually help with integrating new players into the game. It's almost always interesting and worst case scenario it's normally just mildly irrelevant. Now really small clusters sort of suck so what I'd propose would be the division of the universe into 4-6 clusters (so 20-25 gals) and reducing the travel-time for in-cluster attacking by 1 tick. This would, obviously, make in-cluster attacking pretty ****ing good. However I can see this being good for the game as well to be honest, a bit of variation and something different to try and deal with would be cool.

I'd be interested if anyone else had any alternative suggestions on ways to bring back geography into the game.