View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2019, 03:34   #76
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Forts and whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Which planet(s) landed 60k XP in a day last round?

I was top200 roids for half the round, if my fence was better or i had a bunch of defence support planet i wouldve stayed top100 roids for majority of the round.
Since i went all in on MCs, i was losing value every day to people rushing refs/FCs with half my roid amount.
Its a gamble.

Im sure the alliances that went for 3x attacks last round can explain why they did so, and we could end the speculations.
As i said tags like p3ng/CaRn went 3x attacks because at some point they realized the amount of roids they could save with 250 incs daily was not worth defending. if they had the same incs as Stellar and Ultores im sure they wouldve defended waaaaaay more.
And the inc stats basicly says that 55% of the fleets launched last round was attacks, and 45% of the fleets launched was defence. This dont add up with your "3x theory" at all.

I started playing back in round 1. One tag having 50% of the fleets moving heading towards their planets is pretty rare, and unheard of if you look on all the r80 rounds overall.
You are a PA rookie, and you are even a rookie to the recent years of PA seeing youve been busy being dead apparently, i think you should keep your mouth shut untill youve played enough rounds to actually bring something to this forum in regards of expertise.

We were the only alliance that went 100% full XP.
If someone was to know how it played out, and why it played out like it did, it would be us, not you or anybody else as we have first hand experince with it.[/quote]

civilised discourse please - Lok
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?

Last edited by lokken; 15 Mar 2019 at 09:41. Reason: Pointless flame
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote