View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 10:09   #503
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
The first (a) may well be correct but that does not mean that p3n were intentionally hostile towards spore. At the time we were almost the only major alliance gal raiding and as a xan alliance we were sending out a lot of attack fleets (there were times where we were allowed to 3 fleet) so I suspect p3n was looking more hostile to you (and indeed every other ally we were not napped with) than we meant to be.
It was intentional. I have this confirmed on multiple accounts.

Quote:
(b) is simply not true - a few members wanted to hit you back for hitting us, which sounds like basically the same as some of your members wanting to hit us back for hitting you. I suspect just as yours were wrong about us targeting you our members were wrong about you targeting us.
What I dislike the most in Planetarion is those who lie to me. P3nguins suffers from a very loose command structure which I feel has contributed to your issues when dealing with other alliances (mine included). p3nguins DID ask for another alliance to hit Spore with them prior to us doing any ptarget of them. That is fact. Spore thus had to respond accordingly.

Quote:
(c) not too sure what this means! (edit - it does rather sound like this might mean what Recluse said! Without something similar or an assured 2 or 3 on 1 situation it was not going to be a rational choice. In either case it would mean BF wanting a teamup on p3n, with or without coercion applied to spore or ND)
Unfortunately I'm unable to comment further on my reasoning to why it was a logical and rational choice. Believe me, you were but Recluse is wrong for reasons I already pointed out. I;m not going to comment for Black Flag as I am not their representative, but Spore was quite willing to fight back against what we saw as p3nguin aggression.

Quote:
(d) fair enough - and admittedly the only way you were likely to increase rankings was in a gangbang!
You guys should try 5-7 alliances on you at once. Spore has had this plenty of times. It's not my job to make things easy for p3nguins - just to look out for Spore interests. I'd call other alliances hitting p3nguins to have been in Spore interests, don't you?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote