Thread: Oh dear oh dear
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 14:42   #82
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Oh dear oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
Well well, what do you know
Two grumpy old farts like us, once again on the PA forums, what is the world coming to?

Whenever I release a new game though, it will have more spaceships than footballs. It will have an environment where new players can learn and grow, and where alliances can prosper and fight. It will have room for different tactics and different strategies, and it will have room for the unknown and the mysteries. It will certainly be nice to look at, and of course, it will be easily played from your mobile phone. It will have no need for a manual, as it will have information in the places you need it. Nor will it require players to visit #something to explain that they actually work for a company with more than 1 person per IP.

A tall order?

We shall see...
sounds like an advert

(not that i mind an advert, i have returned to see what is going on and found out not much, would rather you found a way to say what your new game is called though, without breaking the rules of course )

xxx