Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 17:26   #173
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Talking about exaggeration. We were a spot better than covering 10 incs, albeit we're not known for our def but as noted but we don't have an underemployed paperboy able to sit up all night DC'ing.

From what I remember you spent your time making racist comments not DC'ing.
Wow. I think your post should be saved and framed for all to see as an example of how pathetic human filth like yourself try to demonize others as your only way of winning an argument. Not only is it utterly pathetic that you throw a race card into any argument, but over a stupid game? Not only is that highly offensive to me, but its doubly offensive to those out there who actually are victims of racism, a real and legitimate problem in many societies.

Additionally, you lowered yourself to the point of insulting another mans success in the gaming world by attempting to belittle his real life circumstance which you likely know pathetically little about.

You are the sort of player PA doesn't need, Reaper. You pollute every environment you are a part of, real or virtual, with your barely masked hatred and bigotry. You're likely unable to display these retched traits on real life for fear of a beating around every corner, so you come on here to let it out since you're nothing but a name on a screen, and can whack your hater boner with impunity.

You're whats wrong with the human race sir, and you are proof that evolution stopped working.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote