Thread: Death threats
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 20:45   #15
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Death threats

Apparently it's illegal to tape your phone conversations, not quite as illegal as threatening to beat someone to death when he leaves the house, but illegal none the less, so I cant even go to the police with it (No, I'm not scared of the guy, he is never going to do anything, but I was hoping I could somehow use this to support this whole ridiculous-bill-for-crappy-work-case )
One day you are happy that ISPs are not allowed to safe IP-adresses, making it pretty much impossible to to sue anyone over file-sharing, the next day you realize that because of all our privacy laws you are not allowed to tape phone conversations. Life sux.