View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 22:50   #4
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Out of the blue eh

Sorry to hear that Pig. When he's better it may be wise to encourage him to exercise both sides of his brain (analytical and creative). I'm not doctor but as strokes normally affect one side of the brain it seems logical.

I'm sure he'll be happier knowing that you're enjoying your new job rather than worrying over him, especially as he's asked you not to tell your sisters.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote