Thread: Stats for r60
View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 00:12   #28
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Stats for r60

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I haven't even looked at the effs, but cath co would be popular with these stats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Zik which can steal fi/co with fi/co class.

I would go zik Blue_Esper

You cant really setup zik to be able to roid solo from getgo. Get hold of some co pods, and you can have fun all round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Cat effs are high but I guess that will be brought down.
My main concern would be my usual hobby horse of xan; xan fi only out inited by xan tzen or by emp. xan fr only out inited by emp and cr/bs. Since the ships are hardly paper ships either...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Fr wont be playable if bs is as strong as it is, reduce the amount of BS planets by making cr playable by more than cath. then boost some other zik ships cos atm you might get about 20 planets going zik
To reply to your post Kaiba.
Everyone got their own opinion on the stats, but i see what you are heading at that xan FI will be strong.
Then again im pretty sure nelito or some other xan lover will come here soon claiming xan FI is unplayable

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote