View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2015, 07:39   #81
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: booji stats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmaster View Post
after proposed change
Land on ter: Ter FR/BS, Xan DE, Etd FR
Land on xan: Ter FR/BS, Xan FI/DE, Zik CR, Etd CO/FR
Land on zik: Ter FR/BS, Xan FI, Zik CR, etd CO/FR
Land on etd: Ter FR, Zik CO
This is much closer to the openness of the set I initially had before modifications. Though I usually do this exercise the other way around; by who which attack fleets can land on.

On yours on the land on zik you mean zik co not etd fr, the Cutter fires before the Dealer. Also ter fr would not be able to land on xan; The Ghost would be init 6 against 7 for the Chimera.

I also tend not to include emp as a reason for not being able to land on someone as we all know that emp actually attracts rather than deterring incs. As such etd would really be landed on by xan fi (they have no kill ship targeting fi) and by ter bs (where they have a stealer in addition to the guardian), and possibly by xan de - depending on the decision on the Tycoon.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote