View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2015, 22:44   #56
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: booji stats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
I dont get at all what you mean by unfavorable targeting, you can steal into your roiding fleets with ships of the same meta class... you surely cant be wanting ships to be stealing their own class because that is ridiculously strong defensively against other ziks!
Unfavorable targeting means that zik's ships with T2's should be flipped. Rogue is T2 Fr which is the best thing about he rogue ziks dont WANT to steal bs. Honestly be Mara T1 Bs same init; and Rogue Fr De. And since there is no difference between init 5 vs de and init 20 vs De since 2 of the 3 de are emp it doesnt hurt the zik CR.

As a result of that change Tara should have targets Flipped as well. By making Bs very limitly targeted at T1 will counter the fact that Mara out init. This fix gives zik the damage they need to go fire into the Fr/de meta class because as it stands they HAVE to build 2 ships to play Cr where as with my change atleast they will be able to build just rogues for about 600-800 ticks till Bs really starts getting big. That is what i mean by unfavorable targeting. T2's for zik almost always suck unless they are primarly hitting vs A/c 300ish.