View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2015, 15:38   #53
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: booji stats proposals

After I managed to crash the beta stats by setting one of these ships stats to 0 (that was asking for trouble wasn't it? ) Lunar_Lamp has kindly removed those ships not being used.

Edit: Changed Viper T2 to fr which may help any zik/etd that steals em, though atm the eff if higher than against de, I will clearly need to deal with that when fiddling emp eff more widely.
I also think I see what plaguuu means about zik; zik co really needs to build 6 ships which is terrible defensively (everything else is 4 or 5) so I have added a T2 de to the Buccaneer to reduce this to 5.

Still totally unresolved is what to do in the upper classes about bs since there seems to be a general view that something needs to be done.
I see two options:
1, Move the Guardian to being bs targeting de/cr/bs (firing before BW). At the same time the Wyvern would lose its targeting of de. I would also make the Broker a steal ship enabling etd to potentially play bs.
2, Give up on my 1 tick def desire, have the Centaur fire before the Wyvern as suggested by Mz. May also add another de targeting bs (or a t2) somewhere if this is the case.
My preference would be 1, preferences?

Other:
I agree with the complaint that xan is a bit lacking in options against several classes, as such I propose adding a de ship targeting fr and cr.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 10 May 2015 at 16:53.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote