View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2015, 10:03   #180
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
From our point of view, we didn't agree to end the agreement, you failed to hold up your end. That made the agreement as a whole null and void, releasing us from our obligation to a 24 hour cooldown period. Look at it this way: under Dutch law, if you lose your job, you're eligible for unemployment benefits for some time, but when you quit your job, you don't get shit.

I realize that is all very cool and clinical. We could very easily have waited a bit longer, and in hindsight we should have, considering your feelings about the event. It would've saved us some trouble down the road.
See in a way I see your point, but we didnt have a NAP which would have been equivelent to a job. When you work together on attacks and avoid each other its a bit more akin to an alliance even if we didnt have one in paper.

In truth I think the biggest problem appears to have been awful communication, without firm boundaries. Asc and FL were firmly allied, yet from what you're saying Rogues was being treated like a distant cousin and expected to toe the line without being included in the partnership... causing a lot more confusion than was needed.

Perhaps you were not being as opportunistic as we originally thought, but it still there were failures on both sides. Poor communication being the main one, Ascendancy HC tried to game the system too much and Rogues HC acted impulsively due to not being experienced enough and having no firm plan.