View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 12:08   #42
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Most boring first 24hours ever..

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
YOU WILL BE ASSMILATED
How dare anyone critise PAX :shock: We all know that it is probably the bestest game out there.

I always quite enjoyed the scanning period, if only becasue I seemed to be lucky as hell during it and got to laugh at the poor saps who weren't. Although I actually think I prefer the initiation period in PA X maybe because it's different.

Last edited by Hicks; 17 Sep 2003 at 12:13.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote