View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 13:54   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats the difference between George Best, Steve Finnan, and Robin Van Persie?

The problem with "indecent assault" is that (as I understand it), it's quite a wide category of offences. It could just be that he felt up the 13 year old girl, which is still obviously fairly bad but it's not really on par with other abuse cases.

Once again though, I really don't know why names of suspects are released before they're found guilty. It makes a mockery of "innocent until proven guilty" with things like this, imo (although admittedly I don't know how you'd get around this easily).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote