Thread: Run and hide
View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2011, 21:36   #35
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Run and hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Set fleets on +11 prelaunch 30 sec b4 tick = land...

Not that the newbie farms all these pro players rely on are around to do that, but still, your argument is... let's say... flawed.
How? I'm not talking about a n00bie. i'm talking about a player in top 10 with 5 fakes and someone wondering to land or not. Scans, sees his fleet set to run and hide with 5 seconds before tick and landing b/c of it.
I would say it's less flawed then your reply. As i actually thought about it.

In order to understand what i'm talking about you can't worry about your other fleets. There is times that your 3x out attacking/defending and not going to be home in time. Yet your def + home fleet could cover your incoming. A scan saying "LAND" would be retarded Unless it was pass dated like news scan?
You can already figure everything else out about the planet your attacking. No need to add another way.