Thread: Googleearth
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 14:40   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Googleearth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Oh my. i'm so glad that you've stopped using those terribly ethnocentric refferences of days long past. That was so bothersome when people used to do that.

A punctuation mark made of cotton? what the hell?
Don't worry dear, I live in the same island chain and I have no idea what he's talking about. One presumes it was a slur on our computer-using abilities in which case TAKE THAT BACK YOU NEGRO-SHAGGING CAPITALIST!