Thread: Googleearth
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 12:53   #35
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Googleearth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
To be honest I don't think you’re totally wrong on that. We live in somewhat of a "blame culture" currently and are always looking for something to blame our faults on rather than admitting they are our faults.
this is not something new. Some might even go so far as to argue that this is part of the human condition.

Quote:
Dyslexia and ADHD for example seem to be the current "in" thing to explain why people are either no switched on academically or are badly behaved. The amount of people getting diagnosed with either is going through the roof and it seems pretty easy to get such a diagnosis. Infact I seem to recall someone posted a link to a ADHD test on the next and almost all of us whom took it showed signs of having ADHD.
I hate to question the validity of FREE on-line tests but I'm going to do it anyway. they are shit.

Quote:
Now while I have no doubt that there is infact a real case for both Dyslexia and ADHD being real conditions, I just cant buy into the believe that suddenly there’s been a mass outbreak of people suffering these conditions.
I doubt that there has been a mass outbreak either. Improved diagnosis does not equate to an increase in cases, just like more people are being diagnosed as autistic.

Quote:
In alot of cases its simple down to parenting and social factors (Many cases of Dyslexia for example are clearly down to a lack of contact with the English language early on
No, you are wrong here. Do you actually have any idea what you are talking about? Because it really seems that you don't.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote