View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 17:46   #49
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Noldor's Tribulations

"Im suer it will be okay, best you get your shot now before then get to wherver you have to be"
Instead of waitng for you to turing yoyur palms over, the male nurse selects the largest atery. Presisng the flat cold nozzle of a hypo spray to its moving the conets of the vial into your blood stream, hadning over a pill to you.
"All done"
His reply somwhat more enthusatic than the others though barly, as the wailing alarm goes quiet leaving only the flashing corridor lights.

Spritly Zombie -

"I though I already mentioned taht, repair technican I am the guy they send to fix any broken panels or machinery that the engineering people wont get their hands dirty with. Though most of them are alright really the old man in charge of them all can be grizzly at times but has a softy heart."
The lift opens up on an unfamiliar floor, decor though keeping to the standerdised drab colours, looking almost as bad as military ship colours.
"Ill give you that your a sly one, almost had me fooled there for a moment your military right? dont worry I am not in the business of rumours though what they where thinking putting you here I dont know Come on our quarters is just around the hallway its fortunate its a double rather than a triple room."
His smile hiding any ulterior motive or objectives in his assumption, though he seemed confifdent in his own judgment leaving the elevator before its wisks itsself away to some other floor being called not long before you step out. Finding yourself follow Flyn quietly into a rather clean room, two bunks one on top of the others securly molded with the wall, a small storage area and desk the other side of the room.
"Door entry code is B7LO90 to get in"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote